Big Bear Arena
- Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians
- Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
- Description: Two-sheet arena, home to the Soo Indians Junior “A”
team, with 1,100 seats on the main rink and 500 on the second rink, twelve locker rooms, pro-shop, two concessions, medical room, weight room, banquet rooms, and full health club including volleyball court, basketball court, whirlpool rooms, steam rooms, aerobics room, etc.
- Completion Date: December 1996
- Approximate Cost: Approximately $18 million
- Area: 112,000 SF Footprint/ 150,000 SF Total
- Firm Involvement: Complete architectural, structural, mechanical and
electrical engineering services.